Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Saturday 16 September 2017

It's a strange feeling to be here!
We are relaxing and trying to figure out what to do. I guess there's no hurry but I feel I need to know where we are going and what we will do next. Laurie and I drove into town to check in with Ontario Hospital Insurance Program to let them know we are back in the country. We looked at each other and said it was a strange feeling to be here. Something just doesn't feel right and we don't know yet what it is. So we continue to relax at Simon and Cheryl's house. We are in Fenelon Falls on the Burnt River. Great spot to relax!



 
I have some pictures from around the hotel.
People were lucky they didn't lose their lives in this hotel! 




 No roof!
This is the bathroom. Not a good place to hide.

Pictures driving to the airport





I think I have some more pictures and video's so I will do another post soon. I have also talked with some people from St Martin and Sint Maarten. I will let you know a little bit about was I found out on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment