Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Thursday 2 November 2017

November 2 2017
 
It's getting cold here in Fenelon Falls. These are the days I don't like about Canada, the cold damp rainy days before the snow starts to fly. It has snowed twice before today and it makes me wish we were still south on the boat. The other night we were sitting around playing Domino's and listening to Island music. That really makes me miss being on the boat relaxing after a warm day having a drink and watching the sun set. I feel this is an adventure I will never revisit. To do this trip again would take more money than I have and also it's time to move on. Laurie and I lived a dream although it wasn't complete, it's time for the next adventure. We have been busy visiting family and friends and preparing to go to Australia to stay with Mark and Cherie.  We leave Nov.21 and return April 12 in time for Laurie to be with her daughter Rihanna to have her baby. This journey will give us time to get over the loss of Mauna Kea and our great adventure on her. We have so many fond memories that will be with us forever. We are almost ready for Australia with our flight tickets ready and back pack equipment bought and ready to go. I hope to post once more before we leave and we also hope to post many pictures of our journey on the east cost of Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment