Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Thursday 21 December 2017

We have had a very busy week!
Laurie and I started our in pool scuba course on Tuesday. We both were very excited to try some thing new. It's  one day in the pool on Tuesday and 2 ocean dives on Wednesday and 2 on Thursday. Tuesday night we were so tired we were in bed before dark! Wednesday was the 2 ocean dives and the ocean was very rough that day. The waves were about 6 feet so it was a bumpy ride out into the ocean. We finally got to the bottom and Laurie got a mouth full of water and returned to the surface. She cant get over breathing through her nose so she will practice with a mask and snorkel and continue with her ocean dive course in March. She will like that much better because the water will be warmer and more clear than it is right now. I continued with the 4 ocean dives and passed the PADI scuba course.
 When I arrived home from the second day of diving Laurie was trying to help out with the house work. Laurie's worst night mare came true!!!

 
 
Laurie ask me to get rid of it so I sucked it up with the vacuum. This thing was so big I felt it go up the hose. WOW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment