Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Monday 5 September 2016

Hermine is moving away tomorrow.
Today we spent the morning putting up our front sail and taking the dinghy off the deck. It's been great weather here and we are not feeling any effects from the storm. But we can see the clouds off in the distance. So we went for a walk to the beach today. It's always fun to see what you can find on a beach.
I don't know what these are called but they were every where

This guy was hiding from the seagulls under the dead guy
People were fishing for crab
Good catch
Laurie took a picture of me after my 10 mile run!
Mauna Kea on a mooring ball.
Take a picture of me!
Sorry this is my best side.
Nice sunset



So tomorrow we will go with the tide and drop an anchor at Sandy Hook for the night. Wednesday we will leave early and head out to the ocean and make our way to Atlantic City. It's about 80 miles so it's going to be a very long day. I'm hoping it's not going to be to lumpy out there. Thursday we will head off to Cape May and that will be about 35 miles, so a shorter day. In Cape May I have to get some more charts and then it's across the Delaware Bay and head for Ocean City. After Ocean City we will go to Cape Charles. Then maybe a rest for a day or two and re provision.



No comments:

Post a Comment