Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Wednesday 2 August 2017


All work and no play!
 
Tomorrow we will be in St Marin for a week and we haven't seen to much, just a little of the down area. There has been 3 days we haven't left the boat. I have been installing the new water maker and Laurie is stuck doing boat chores like polishing the chrome. She can't get in the boat because everything is all apart and there's just no room. I think I might have it ready to start in 3 days and then we will see if it runs smooth. I am expecting some water leaks as did our friends on Isabella. After this is completed we will move on to the next project. I am thinking about getting a wind generator to top up the batteries where the solar cannot. Boat work is never done! But after the water maker is working we will take some time to look around before we start on anything new. We have lots of time before we leave St Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment