Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Sunday 10 July 2016

HELP ME!  HELP ME LAURIE!!!!
July 9 was a very hot and muggy day.  We were relaxing on the boat in the heat of the afternoon In Picton  Harbour when I had the urge to get a cold bottle of water from the bottom of the fridge. What was I thinking! I don't know anything about what's going on in the fridge.. So as I reached down into the very bottom of the deep fridge my arm got stuck! YES stuck....in the fridge!. The lettuce container slide over towards my arm and locked me in. My arm was stuck in the fridge! I called Laurie for help and she didn't understand why. So Laurie had to slowly unpack the fridge to get my arm out. This sailing stuff can be very dangerous!
Friday and Saturday were very hot in Picton. Friday we did a grocery shop and Saturday we were invited to Deb Milford's for dinner. Deb and Brooke made up a great diner and what a great night it was. It's always great to see friends when your on a long trip. We had a great dinner and a great time.
We left Picton on July 10 and made our way to Collins Bay Marina. This is a great place to settle for the night. Tomorrow will try and make it to Trident Yacht Club just east of Gananoque do to laundry. Then off to the Islands.


1 comment:

  1. Ken, we're are all on Alastair's deck, enjoying a wonderful supper. I shared your stuck arm post with everyone. Alastair's question was,"What was your other arm doing?". He also commented, "If you would rather not say, we understand..."

    ReplyDelete