Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Sunday 3 July 2016

It was a COLD and busy day.
It was a great looking day when we left Port Credit around 9am. We put up the sails and away we went. We were sailing around 6 knots and Laurie noticed the bulge pump turned on. This was not good. After Roy completed all his repairs we repacked the boat and everything was in it's spot. So this ment I had to unpack everything and look for a leak while Laurie sailed. For those of you following us on AIS you could see we were near Toronto going in circles. After unpacking everything and putting it all in the Vbirth I started to check the engine for leaks. I checked every where and couldn't see anything. Finatly I checked around the steering wheel I found it. This took about three hours to find and fix. Both of us were very tired so we stopped at Scarbough Bluffs for the night. When we arrived we fished repacking everything and now we are resting.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment