Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Friday 5 August 2016

The Waiting Game!
So we are still on the dock in Gananoque Marina. We are trying to stay positive but it's not easy. Yesterday Kevin the diesel guy was to come with a new alternator regulator. Originally he came Wednesday night but he had the wrong one. He said I'll Be Back Tomorrow.  Well it was like waiting for the Bell Telephone man to come. He said he would be here after 5. Waiting and waiting and putting off dinner until he was finished. Like the Bell man he never came and never called. This is hard to keep your spirits up when this stuff happens. So I will have to call Kevin and find out if he's coming back on Saturday. He can't come Friday because he will be out with his wife. I have been working on the boat wiring myself and I have made progress with that. So we are so close to getting on our way. I hope that Kevin can get everything done on Saturday. We are crossing our fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment