Laurie and Ken

Laurie and Ken

Wednesday 17 August 2016

We Are Ready To Head To The Canal
We had to wait until today to un step the mast. Yesterday was very stormy and windy. So we got busy early finding wood in the wood pile. I couldn't believe what I found. A set of frames just made for me. So I helped Skylar the marina manager get the frames on and drop the mast.


Mercy, Skylar's rescue dog was watching.

 
 
Then place the mast on and a few adjustments and we are off.
 
 
Thanks to Skylar and Mercy at Fair Point Marina for all there Help. This is a great place.
 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Sailing Laurie and Ken. Good that all is fixed and you are on your way. Butch and I are watching your progress from Humber. We miss you here but are glad you finally have some good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rack... Amazing what you can find for free, good to be early

    ReplyDelete